Lee & Stone LLP is a boutique law firm
serving the investment community.
The firm’s principals have guided leading hedge funds, family offices, private equity funds and venture capital funds, as well as diversified portfolio companies, through a range of complex transactions and activities, from fund formation and regulatory compliance to significant activist and control transactions. Our attorneys’ unique understanding of the legal needs of investors -- based on years of serving as both inside and outside general counsel to prominent investment groups -- allows Lee & Stone to outperform larger firms in responsiveness, creativity, effectiveness and cost.
The firm is highly selective in its choice of client engagements, and embraces the role of counsel as legal advocate -- as well as business adviser and facilitator -- to these select clients. Our clients also benefit from our extensive network of strategic relationships in the investment management community.
Areas of focus for the firm include:
- Fund Formation and Marketing
- Regulatory Compliance, including SEC and State Registration, Business Filings, Business Audits and Investigations
- Mergers & Acquisitions/Control Transactions
- Shareholder Activism
- Complex Financings
- Restructurings and Workouts
- Due Diligence Reviews for Prospective Investors, including Family Offices and Fund of Funds
Contact the Texas law firm to learn more about Lee & Stone and its specialized practice and skills.